1. For how many days is the entrance ticket to Mirabilandia valid?
The entrance ticket to Mirabilandia is valid for 2 consecutive days, If you purchase a package with hotel through our tour operator Mirabilandia Vacanze, the ticket is valid for 3 consecutive days.
2. Are there any promotions for families?
Families with 2 adults and 2 children until 140cm of height can buy the family ticket at € 89 instead of € 125,80. The offer is valid only with the purchase of the online tickets.
3. Are there any special discounts for children for the purchase of a season pass?
The price of the season pass is the same for children and adults. Please remember, if you buy a Club Standard, Club Premium, Club Vip and Vip plus, you have no limits of entrance to the Park.
4. Are all the attractions and shows included in the Park ticket price?
The ticket allows access to all attractions and shows of the Park, except for Legends of Dead Town and Mirabeach and is valid for 2 consecutive days.
5. What is “The Legend of Dead Town”?
It is the biggest horror house in Europe, it is inside the Far West Valley in Mirabilandia. The ticket price is 5€
6. How many attractions are suitable for children from 3 years old?
More than 60% of attractions at Mirabilandia are suitable from 3 years old and 90 centimeters of height.
7. Up to what age can I buy a “child ticket”?
The “Child ticket” is good for any children up to 140cm of height, no matter their age.
8. Why should I buy my tickets online?
Purchasing your tickets online is the best way to prepare for your visit to Mirabilandia. When you buy online, you can save time & money when compared to buying at the front gate, moreover buying in advance allows you to better plan your trip.
9. Where can I see a detailed programme of shows?
Everyday Mirabilandia offers a reach programme of shows and entertainment, you could see the detailed list of shows online choosing the date of interest to display the shows calendar.
10. Are there things to do if it rains when I'm at Mirabilandia?
Yes, Mirabilandia has attractions that are protected against rain or that have no problem working if rains. For your safety, access to some attractions may be restricted without prior warning due to adverse weather conditions such as rain and winds. However, you'll still find shops, restaurants and indoor shows to discover.
11. How much does it cost to park at Mirabilandia?
The vehicle parking ticket is 5€. The ticket should be paid at each access. Payment can be made by either Cash or credit cards.
12. How close are Mirabeach to Mirabilandia?
The Parks are adjacent but 2 different tickets are needed. The Parking gate is the same for both.